Is press on useful? Let me tell you the answer today. There is no doubt that press on nail is definitely better than traditional manicure. Its advantages have been summarized, let's take a look.
- Save time: Compared with traditional manicure, which takes 2-3 hours to do in the nail salon, it only takes 5-10 minutes.
- Easy to disassemble: you can change it when you see a style you like, and you can freely adjust it according to your own outfit.
- Reuse: If the press on nail is well protected, it can be used multiple times, which is very cost-effective and saves money.
- No damage to the nail: Compared with the "noise attack" in the nail salon, The injury to the nail during using and reasonable removal of the press on nail is minimal. There is no need to contact nail lamp when using, and it will not damage the skin of the hands turn black.
- Affordable price: It is at least one-third cheaper than going to a nail salon to get a manicure. For the price of a cup of milk tea, you can exchange your nails for ten pieces of "clothes", which is perfect.
- Mouldable nail shape: With long-term and reasonable wear, the nail shape can be shaped to a certain extent. This is very friendly to sisters who are not satisfied with the nail shape.
As people pay more and more attention to safety, using press on nail has become a trend. However, just press on nail is not enough. If it is not sticky enough, you will still feel uneasy when moving. Good press on nail can fit well, but if it doesn't fit, it's cumbersome and unsafe equipment. Here are a few tips for using press on nail that sticks firmly.
- Choose good press on nail
Press on nail materials are different and have different uses, so you need to choose according to your own situation when purchasing. If used for running, factors such as lightweight and breathability are particularly important. However, thin and light press on nail often sacrifices a certain amount of tensile strength and adhesion. Therefore, choosing press on nail with the right material and workmanship is the basis for ensuring its comfort and secure fit.
- Take good care of your press on nail
The viscosity and thickness of the press on nail are related to the number of uses and maintenance. It is best to wash with warm water after each use. Avoid using detergents with strong acid and alkaline properties, which will damage the surface of the nail, causing it to become brittle and even lose its original stickiness. When placing, avoid overlapping. Laying the press on nail flat can increase its lifespan. At the same time, avoid strong pulling or twisting.
- Proper cooling the press on nail
When press on nail in a high-temperature environment, the nail material is easy to deform and lose viscosity; at the same time, in a low-temperature environment, it is easy to become brittle and fragmented. Therefore, pay attention to ensure that the ambient temperature is appropriate before and during use, and try to avoid wearing it for a long time in high or low temperature environments.
- Adjust the press on nail position
Press on nail can adjust the tightness to ensure that the deck does not jump during exercise. However, if the press on nail is too loose, the stickiness of the deck will be reduced, while if the press on nail is too tight, it will affect the comfort and cause discomfort during travel, so it is very important to adjust the press on nail to a comfortable position.
- Precautions during exercise
Before starting exercise, you need to get used to the tightness of the press on nail and the position and fit of other accessories to avoid problems. Balance is one of the important factors. Once the balance is broken, the strong stickiness will be lost and the press on nail will easily fall off. Therefore, you need to pay attention when exercising.
I hope these tips can help you better use press on nail and achieve the freedom of manicure.