Being quarantined, we are constantly using hand soaps, sanitizers, and household cleaners. As thankful as we are for these products, they remove natural oils and leave our hands and cuticles feeling rough and dry.
No need to despair - with the right nail care routine, you can keep your hands looking nailfie ready while still keeping them squeaky clean.Protect your Nails and Cuticles
Protect Your Hands!
1. Start by using an Lint Free Nail Wipe saturated with lacquer remover to remove any older polish, oil or debris.
2. Apply Cuticle to hydrate the cuticles.
3. Using a cuticle stick, gently push the cuticles back, then wash your hands.
4. Time to shape the nails using a nail file. Not sure what shape to go with? Find out what shape is best for you.
5.Using a buffer, lightly buff the nail bed.
6.To clean nails of oil and debris, use lint free nail wipes.
7.Apply for a base coat that will both protect and nourish your nails.
8. Massage Cuticle Oil on the cuticles and skin surrounding the nail bed.
9. Complete the routine by applying Moisture Whip Massage Cream to hydrate and moisturize your hands.
Watch the full tutorial on our YouTube channel - don’t forget to subscribe!
Tag us in your nailfies for the chance to be featured, and if you’re really sign up for emails to be the first to know about new collections and exclusive events.